What were you called growing up?

Sort of what we had to go through!
My friends called me the endearing Stevie growing up and still do today. Well, women call me that. I don't have many close male friends.

But the mean boys in school called me Stephanie and also they called me Beaver. It wasn't after the animal or even Beaver Cleaver from the old TV show. It was beaver because that is another name for a pussy, of course, and they would go around say that I had a pussy or beaver. The called me a pussy, but they called me Beaver by named.


My sissy friend Timmy they called Tammy among other names. So we were Stephanie and Tammy. I got used to it and in a goofy sort of way I didn't mind.

When I was 15 and 16 I worked on this farm. Some relatives worked there and one was a boss. My family felt it would be a good after-school and Saturday job.  I was totally out of place! Farm work is hard and I was weak! But they found things for me to do that a sissy could do like gather the eggs, change the animals' water and feed them, and clean up duties. I certainly could not lift much!

And these farm boys were rough around the edges! And they were tough kids! They were going to be farmers and maybe auto mechanics or maybe go into the military. I was soft and gentle, an A student and oh yes I shaved my legs, although I wore work clothes on the farm to hide that fact. I was destined to work in an office, or ideally, run my own lingerie boutique!

Well you know what eventually happened. They teased and bullied me. The reason I am writing about this is because this older man gave me still another nickname: Suzie Q. The farm boys called me that around school. So I was then getting Stephanie, Beaver and Suzie Q in addition to having "sissy," "pussy" and "cunt" thrown my way.

They frustrated me so much that one time I went at one of the boys. I was crying and I remember that I tried to sort of hammer at him with my fists like you would beat on a door, because I did not know how to punch or fight obviously. Good thing one of my relatives broke it up or else I would have been beaten up! He told those guys to settle down, but the bullying still went on somewhat.

And of course they would go around saying "Blow me" all the time I was there. When I would try to talk to them, the respond would be "Blow me" or "Suck my dick." The funny thing was, if they would have been nice to me that's exactly what I WOULD have done!

But the whole experience did not turn out well. I worked mostly by myself and stuck to myself and tried to avoid those boys.And they teased my relatives for protecting the sissy.

Anyone have a story about how they were given a nickname while growing up a sissy? Or maybe you were bullied like me?
You have read this article with the title What were you called growing up?. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-were-you-called-growing-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What were you called growing up?"

Post a Comment