Spending time sunbathing like a girl!

I'm still here. I just can't justify sitting at a computer messing around when I could be sunbathing around our pool. So I've pretty much just been checking my e-mails.

But speaking of sunbathing, I want to talk about how it was for me growing up alongside my sunbathing blond neighbor. She was about 10 years older than me, so when I was a 10-year-old sissy she was 20. And extremely blond and extremely beautiful and extremely built!

They had a pool in their back yard and she would sunbathe next to it. Whenever she had some privacy -- or at least thought she did -- off came at least her bikini top and quite often her bikini bottom as well.

How do I know this? Well, they had a privacy fence around their yard, but if I went to the third story of our house I could see into their pool area and see this beautiful blond neighbor sunbathing.

Was I being a creeper? I don't think so. I wasn't lusting after her -- I was envying her! I was just starting to realize that that was what I wanted to be like! I would fall asleep at night thinking about being like the neighbor girl! And these cute guys were always coming around to see her, including this very cute sailor who I had a crush on! And he was getting to touch what I was looking at! I wanted him to be touching me!

Anyway, I still think of this neighbor girl! I love to sunbathe nakey like she did, although my mistress lectures me about getting to much sun!
You have read this article with the title Spending time sunbathing like a girl!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/07/spending-time-sunbathing-like-girl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Spending time sunbathing like a girl!"

Post a Comment