Deepika Padukone Sachin Tendulkar with wife Anjali Dinner News 2010


Deepika Padukone News 2010:-

(1) Hot Deepika Padukone has loved watching Sachin Tendulkar batting. And they have kept promising each other to meet but things never worked out.

But recently Deepika Padukone and Sachin Tendulkar with wife Anjali Tendulkar met in a five star hotel in Mumbai over dinner.

(2) As per Latest Deepika Padukone Interviews, she said that,
“I live life on my own terms. I have certain goals that I have set for myself, I want to achieve those goals and I expect a lot from myself. I’m extremely ambitious and I will not stop for anything or anybody. I am a go-getter and I am very rarely satisfied with what I do.It is still the beginning for me. I have just done around seven films. So there is a lot more that I want to do, a lot more films, work with a lot of directors, give a lot of hit films and get hit songs to my credit which I can perform to later. I know I have come a long way from where I started, but still I have a lot to achieve.”

“My next film is ‘Break Ke Baad’ with Imran Khan. It will release in the last week of November, and exactly a week after that, it will be time for ‘Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey’ on Dec 3…tough time”.”

“When I am in a relationship, I give it my all. I am totally committed and devoted. I am more giving, maybe because I am a Capricorn. I don`t expect the same back but somehow in all my relationships, it has been the guy who has strayed. You can ignore something if it happens once, but if it keeps happening, you have to realise that something is wrong.”

video

You have read this article with the title Deepika Padukone Sachin Tendulkar with wife Anjali Dinner News 2010. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/08/deepika-padukone-sachin-tendulkar-with.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Deepika Padukone Sachin Tendulkar with wife Anjali Dinner News 2010"

Post a Comment