Enjoying my mom's bridal lingerie



Well, I have to confess this and I bet some of you out there probably did the same thing. If so, please respond and let us know!

When I was 12 or so, I found the box that held my mother's lingerie from her wedding day. Now, I had seen the stuff in the Penney's catalog and envied the girls in the pictures, so finding this stash was like finding gold for a young sissy, and I'm sure you know what I mean!

The wedding dress was there too, in a special container. So I did not dare touch that. Only the lingerie, which was just in a box that slid under my mom's bed. So at the first opportunity I went back to it and dressed up like the girls in the pictures I found and posted here.


What a delightful, exciting, confusing and scary time for a young sissy. I know at that point I did not understand the feelings that were going through me. Why was I not like the other boys? Why did I have feelings that I wanted to be like the girls instead? Why did I want to be like my mom and two older sisters and not my dad.

But anyway, back to the story at hand: I dressed up in my mother's wedding lingerie at every opportunity I had when the house was empty. I can't remember exactly what the items looked like, but similar to the outfits pictured here, there was the corset or bustier, with garters of course. And white stockings.

And then I got brave and started to take the lingerie out of the house and up to my friend Timmy's where we played dress-up together when his house was empty. Timmy would gather up his mom's lingerie items. We would dress up and parade around and cuddle and kiss and giggle!

Then we made sure everything got put back in its proper place! I have always wondered if my mom noticed that her wedding lingerie had been moved or was missing for a while and put back! My sisters knew I was getting into their stuff. I mean it wasn't like my mom didn't realize what a sissy I was.

I have my own wedding lingerie today. Not a gown though. That would be really nice! But I love my bustier with garters and white thigh highs and I have white shoes to match. Oh, and I have a bridal veil like in one the photos above and at right.

What a great memory! Did anyone else get into their mother's wedding lingerie like I did?
You have read this article with the title Enjoying my mom's bridal lingerie. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/08/enjoying-my-mom-bridal-lingerie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Enjoying my mom's bridal lingerie"

Post a Comment