Sonakshi Sinha is the flavor of the season!

Form: http://bollywood.celebden.com

Sonakshi Sinha is just one-film old, but this Dabangg actress is posing a threat to her colleagues, in the film industry, by bagging not just big endorsements, but big films, too.

So what does this newbie have to say about it??? Well, Sonakshi. She was in the capital Wednesday for the launch of new Pantene Hair Control shampoo.

Says Ms Sinha, “I don’t look at it that way. I think everybody here has something to offer. Everyone has their own charm and their own personality. Everybody brings something new and something different for the audience. I don’t believe in competition,”

She has managed to get the fat, juicy role in “Race 2″, which was first given to Katrina Kaif. The 24-year-old says,
“If someone is not able to do a film, someone else has to take his or her place. It’s just being at the right place at the right time,” she said.

Right now, Sonakshi has “Joker”, “Rowdy Rathore”, “Race 2″ and “Son of Sardar” in her kitty. She also has a film called “Kick” with Salman Khan.

“I am happy that I am working with some of the best and I consider myself very fortunate enough to have got such a chance,” she said.

Brushing aside all rumors about she having a cold war with actress Neetu Chandra and her growing proximity with, actor Ranveer Singh , Sonakshi says, “I don’t take such rumours seriously. I have stopped reading the newspapers and I am very happy. I used to feel bad initially but now I believe it is better to let people talk about you rather than not talk about you at all. I just turn a deaf ear and carry on with my work,” she said with a carefree attitude.

video


You have read this article with the title Sonakshi Sinha is the flavor of the season!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/08/sonakshi-sinha-is-flavor-of-season.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sonakshi Sinha is the flavor of the season!"

Post a Comment