Do you need to be pretty and popular?

What would you give to have a shape like this girl, Playboy Playmate Irina Voronina, from 2001? If you are like me, then pretty much everything I would bet!

She is pretty much the perfect woman! It's funny. I have always wanted to be a girl, but I have always wanted to be the most beautiful girl, like Irina here.

The girls I envied in junior and senior high school were the prettiest girls in the school. The cheerleaders. The prom queens. The pretty dancers, etc. I did not want to be like an ordinary girl, I wanted to be like those prettiest, most popular girls.

In hindsight, that was pretty silly. I of course would have been happy being any type of girl because it is a feeling deep inside of us after all, isn't it? But we can dream, can't we! I wanted to be a girl like the Barbie and Tammy dolls I was playing with when I was an even younger sissy. I wanted to be like the girls on the Miss America show on TV. I wanted to be like this beauty Irina. I wanted to be like my sister, who just happened to be one of those prettiest and most popular girls in school. She is only a year older than me so I experienced her popularity (and this may be a subject of another post!)

Are you or were you like that? I know we have this deep down feeling of wanting to be a girl that we cannot shake. But did you also have that need to be a pretty and popular girl?
You have read this article with the title Do you need to be pretty and popular?. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/11/do-you-need-to-be-pretty-and-popular.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Do you need to be pretty and popular?"

Post a Comment