I would have loved ballet!

When I was a young sissy I had girl friends who would take ballet lessons and put on recitals. Often, they would invite me to see them perform at the recitals and I would go.

I have to tell you that I was so envious of these girls! Oh to be one of them dressed like the girl at right and being out there prancing around and jumping around like the fairy that I was!

I already knew what it felt like to wear tights, because I had borrowed my sister's and then acquired some of my own. So I knew the feeling of the tights on my smooth legs just like my friends the ballerinas!

But to wear the tights as well as the tutu on a stage in front of everybody, well that would have been a dream come true! I don't know if nowadays sissy boys can dress up like the girl pictured and perform like them or if they would still have to play the male role. Anyone know anything about that?

I wouldn't want to be in the male role if I were in a ballet! I would think that a 12-year-old boy could be made to look like the girl pictured above, but I have never heard of that actually taking place. It's not fair!

So, I missed out on ballet or even dance lessons, but while the other boys were playing football I was always in the school chorus. And of course the mean boys would always call you a faggot or a sissy or a cunt because you were in the chorus and not tough enough to play football. I went to a junior and senior high where football was king and if you did not participate, or worse yet had no interest in it at all like me, well then you were considered a cunt. And the abuse was worse if you took dance lessons.
You have read this article with the title I would have loved ballet!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-would-have-loved-ballet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I would have loved ballet!"

Post a Comment