Relationships with women!

This would be me! Definitely not a threat!
So Joy wrote a comment about her relationships with women as an adult and I am intrigued by that! (See the ballet post below!)

I definitely have many more female friends than male friends. I don't identify with men and the manly things that they do like hunting and golfing and drinking and going to football games and talking about and working on their cars or remodeling their houses. I just don't know about that stuff and I am not into that stuff and thus I don't have many male friends.

Not that I don't wish I did have more male friends, especially very attractive men that those of us who wish we were girls would want to be around!

So, most of my friends are women. And I spend time with them by going shopping, going to craft fairs, maybe going to a museum or flower show. And their husbands and boyfriends actually encourage this! They certainly do not want to spend four hours looking through a craft show when they could be out of the golf course! So they are happy that I fill in for them at the flower show!

And as Joy said in her comment, we are not a threat to real men. I spend time alone with women in their houses! I know that these men definitely realize that I would have no desire to get into their wives' panties unless I was modeling them for them!

And furthermore, my mistress has no reservations about me being around other women. I mean, come on, a shaved-smooth panty-wearing sissy with a tiny sissy clitty is going to come on to a real woman! Not in a million years!

I have written in an earlier post how when I am at a big gathering, family or otherwise, I always help the women set up and prepare the food and clean up, while the men sit there and talk about sports and drink beer. I just fit in better with the women actually not at all with the men.

How do you fit in with real women? What is your relationship with them?
You have read this article with the title Relationships with women!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/12/relationships-with-women.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Relationships with women!"

Post a Comment