Are you a depressed T-girl!

Are you depressed that this was not
the hand you were dealt?
I was just wondering that if you are a T-girl reading this: Are you depressed?

You know, sometimes I get really down because it has been such a disappointment to have not grown up and lived as a girl and a woman. I have been really envious of girls and women I have come across through the years. Their bodies, most of all of course, but also the clothes they get to wear and the so many great things they get to do such as have babies and nurse them as a mother. And to be a wife and give yourself sexually to your partner, whether it is a man or another woman.

I wish I could have been a cheerleader, maybe a dancer. Can you imagine being a teen girl giving up her virginity! I envy those girls so much!  I wish I could have been a college co-ed! Can you imagine being a bride and then you're on your wedding night and honeymoon! I don't know if I would have ended up married to a man or a woman because both appeal to me, just like it is with me as a T-girl.

Thinking about these things through the years has made me sad, of course, but I would not say it has left me in a state of depression. There have been many great things in my life that have carried me through.

No, I have not been fortunate enough or even courageous enough to correct my sex and I admire those girls who have done it so much! But I have tried to live like the way I feel inside. I dress girlie, except when work or other rules of society get in the way. I let my feminine emotions show, especially in caring and nurturing like a woman would.

I have kept my body smooth like a girl every since I was a teen. I do have hormone-induced breasts. The main thing that makes me sad, of course, is that I do not have a pussy. You know this as well: Most of us have had to look down at something that we do not want to be there for our entire lives. I find that depressing, but since I haven't been able to do anything about it, well you have to live with it and try not to be depressed ALL the time.

What about you? Do you find being a T-girl leaves you either just somewhat sad and envious or totally depressed?
You have read this article with the title Are you a depressed T-girl!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/03/are-you-depressed-t-girl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Are you a depressed T-girl!"

Post a Comment