How I wish this were in my panties!

Wish I had this in my panties!
I wish every single day and I have for a long time that if I pulled my panties to the side like the girl in the picture that I would find what she has found!

Instead of that overgrown clitty that I have found throughout my life and  have had to live with.

But on the brighter side, I have tried to live as feminine a life as possible, given the hand I was dealt. Just like all of us T-girls, I suppose. It has hurt at times, but I have not lived in a state of depression over it.

Actually, I appreciate femininity more than some real girls. I appreciate those times when you can express it -- a nice smooth shaved body, smelling sweet, painted toenails, lip gloss, short shorts, short dresses and skirts, high heels. Cool air against your shaved legs! You know what I mean! Oh, and I am especially happy to have my boobies!

But would I want to have what the girl pictured has in her panties? In a second! I am so envious of those T-girls who have had the courage to undergo all that you have to do to acquire a pussy! I understand that it is such an ordeal. But it does not work out that way for a lot of us. But what are you going to do?

Anyway, don't you just love that girl's panties though! Adorable polka dots!
You have read this article with the title How I wish this were in my panties!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-i-wish-this-were-in-my-panties.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How I wish this were in my panties!"

Post a Comment