I wish I could be pregnant and be a mother!

I wish this could be me!
I stumbled upon this picture the other day on Tumblr! If you have read some of the other posts, you know how much I wish I could be pregnant and be a mother and breastfeed my baby!

I mean, I envy girls and women so much already and being pregnant and giving birth are two things that we T-girls just cannot do -- well unless science comes up with a way! Being pregnant and giving birth and breastfeeding just make me envy females even more!

I just find women in this pregnant state -- like the woman at left -- so beautiful and it's just another thing that we T-girls who want that are missing out on. Not to mention how she got pregnant in the first place! Hopefully it was not a whoopsie! But, ideally because she is deeply in love with her man and wants so much to please him  through constant sex and having his baby! Now see I am all worked up wishing that I could do those things!
You have read this article with the title I wish I could be pregnant and be a mother!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-wish-i-could-be-pregnant-and-be-mother.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I wish I could be pregnant and be a mother!"

Post a Comment