Some looks that a like!

I came across this photo at right and I would have to think it is the face of a real girl! But I'm pretty sure I found it on a Tumblr site that was transgendered.

So in other words, I am not sure if it is a girl or a T-girl. But anyway, I would not be unhappy to have a face like that!

Now, the bottom photo is of a real girl, and I love that look as well. The hairstyle is very androgynous and something a sissy or T-girl could definitely get away with. I actually have had sissy girlfriends who wore their hair like that.

I certainly do not have any sideburns, so when my hair is long I can -- with the help of a lot of gel! -- make my hair look like the girl in the photo.

In high school and college, I had long hair, but have had to keep it shorter for job purposes, as you probably have experienced as well. But sometimes I grow it out enough into a shag style and that makes me pretty happy!

What style of hair do you have? What style do you like and wish you had?
You have read this article with the title Some looks that a like!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/03/some-looks-that-like.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some looks that a like!"

Post a Comment