I had very pretty legs ... at one time!

I wish I were still this leggy!
This is a true story! When I was in college, twice I was recognized with having great legs. And this was in competition with girls!

The first time was when I was in a group of college students who met at a swimming pool after we worked our summer jobs. There were guys and girls and sissies. Guess which I was! Anyway, it was decided that we would have a best legs contest and the guys decided that I should be in the girls contest and not the boys contest!

I was judged to be second! They gave the top spot to a girl, because as a tiebreaker we were judged on smoothness and she won that! I remember that girl and yes, she was incredibly smooth because we all felt up her legs that day!

The second time was at college. Only this time we had to stand behind a sheet with only our legs showing. Again I was put in with the girls because of my shaved status! The winner was chosen based on the applause of the gathering of judges. And guess who won! I think it was because I was tall and my legs were, well, just more leggy! When the sheet was taken down, we all had a good laugh. It was for a fraternity's charitable cause. I got a cheap plastic trophy!

I guess my legs aren't too bad nowadays. I put on weight since college, but haven't we all. Those are my legs attached to my profile photo!
You have read this article with the title I had very pretty legs ... at one time!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-had-very-pretty-legs-at-one-time.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I had very pretty legs ... at one time!"

Post a Comment