Loving being smooth like a girl!

I don't know if you've ever used Nair or a similar lotion hair removal product. I use it occasionally and I really do love the effect.

What I like to do is put the Nair on -- sometimes all over but more likely just on my legs. Then wait the required 4 minutes or so. Then instead of just rinsing it off, I grab a bar of soap in the shower and a razor and soap up my legs and shave off the Nair and the soap lather. I always feel twice as smooth over just shaving. Just another way to feel even more girlie!

Like I may have said before, when I started having body hair I just hated it. This was probably when I was 12 or so, I really don't remember. But what I do remember was that I detested it. I wanted to be smooth like the girls, not hairy like the boys. I mean I really really was fixated on being smooth once I discovered shaving my legs.

I am still like that today of course. I could not imagine having any body hair except for girlie pubic hair. What about you? What are your thoughts about shaving and being smooth and girlie?
You have read this article with the title Loving being smooth like a girl!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/04/loving-being-smooth-like-girl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Loving being smooth like a girl!"

Post a Comment