She gets my vote for Miss Universe!

Have you been reading the news reports of the t-girl who was disqualified from the Miss Universe competition? Wow! What a beauty as you can see from these photos!

And not only is she a t-girl, she has had her reassignment surgery! A very fortunate girl, first to have the surgery, second to be so pretty, and third, I understand her family happily accepts her. Even with her being spurned by the pageant, she really should count her blessings. I really do envy her!

I guess she knew by the age of 4 that she should have been a girl and began using her mother's clothes and makeup. Does that sound familiar to anyone who looks in here! I haven't read that much about her but enough to see that she began hormones at age 14 and had her GRS two years ago, when she would have been 21.

I repeat: I am so envious! Oh how I wish that could have been the outcome for me as someone who, probably like you, started out feeling the same way. And well, still feel that way.

But I hope they reconsider their ouster. I guess Donald Trump is involved because he runs the Miss Universe pageants and there are attorneys involved, so who knows?
You have read this article with the title She gets my vote for Miss Universe!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/04/she-gets-my-vote-for-miss-universe.html. Thanks!

No comment for "She gets my vote for Miss Universe!"

Post a Comment