The Price (and Girls) are Right!

Manuela, Rachel and Amber!
Growing up a sissy girl of course you see beautiful real girls on TV and you envy many of them. There have been many actresses and singers that I have envied. And I have always loved those pretty girls who work as models on shows like The Price is Right.


I remember how as a teen sissy I would try to emulate them. You know, how they stand and walk around the stage and how they hold a product or point to it and of course how they smile and wave. I would practice all of these things.


Manuela, Rachel and Gwendolyn!
Ideally I would put on one of the short dresses my older sister gave me and find a pair of my mother's heels. Maybe some makeup and lipstick too. This would happen if I was alone in the house!


But even if I was not, I would watch these girls and make mental notes about how they conducted themselves and practice later when I was alone.


Surely, I'm not the only one who has done this! Actually, I still do watch The Price is Right and I still do envy these pretty girls. The girls I posted pictures of are the girls currently on the show.


I really wish I could be anyone of them! And I really can't pick a favorite! I sort of lean toward Manuela, because I have seen some other pics of her and she is definitely totally hot! (I'll save them for a nother post!) What sissy girl would not want to look like that!
Manuela and Amber!


Do you have a favorite model or maybe a host that you see on TV and that you would love to be?

You have read this article with the title The Price (and Girls) are Right!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/04/the-price-and-girls-are-right.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Price (and Girls) are Right!"

Post a Comment