Little black dress!

The other day I purchased at Kmart a "little black dress" and I am so excited. It is actually the first one that I have ever had! I don't know why that is, I have plenty of dresses. Never a totally black one!

But anyway, Kmart has a line of dresses by Sofia Vergara and I have purchased several off them, including the beautiful tangerine one. I got them on sale for $18! They look like they would cost $180!
Check them out if you have a Kmart near you, but I also bought some stuff online and they have free shipping if you spend $50.

You know, I am actually a more frugal shopper than many real girls! I got a pair of Jaclyn Smith shoes for $12.99, also at Kmart. Yesterday I picked up a couple of nice silky chemises at Wal-Mart for $12 each.

When you build a "second wardrobe" like we t-girls do, you have to not go overboard on the cost. But I don't drink in bars, or golf, or waste money at sporting events -- like a guy might do -- so I waste my recreation money like a sissy would do on girls clothes and shoes and fragrances and nail polish! Haha! Do you think I might be different than most guys!

What do you like in girls' clothing? Where do you shop? Where do you find your bargains?
You have read this article with the title Little black dress!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/05/little-black-dress.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Little black dress!"

Post a Comment