Remembering happy times!

This was the sort of thing
my sissy friend and I did!
This photo reminded me of a great time growing up a sissy with my sissy friend Timmy!

Starting when we were about 12 or so, we would play dress-up, using teen girl clothes that I "borrowed" from my older sister and items that she was nice enough to eventually end up giving to me.

These were dresses and skirts and tops and shoes and undies that she no longer wanted, but to me they were treasure! I bet you can understand that!

If you are looking in here, you probably had your "stash" that you collected piece by piece and I bet -- like me -- you considered your girlie items your prized possessions!

Not only did we have my sister's items to play with, we had items from Timmy's mother that included older women's lingerie! Like garter belt and stockings! Bras and slips! Talk about sissy heaven!

So at this same time we also started shaving our legs. We were as smooth as these girls in the photo! And we would dress up and sit and kiss and hold hands like they are doing. And maybe roll over onto the bed and cuddle and kiss some more and just be two sissy girls having fun.

We would talk about boys we liked and girls we wanted to be like! Soon after two boys did join us to "play house." And we really got to be girlie when that began!

But I am sharing this because that was such a happy time. Maybe the happiest. You know that being a t-girl is not always that way. I have emotional distress to this day.

But it gives me pleasure to think back about that time of being girlie and dressing up and playing house and discovering how much I loved to give pleasure to boys!

Can you relate to any of this?
You have read this article with the title Remembering happy times!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/05/remembering-happy-times.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Remembering happy times!"

Post a Comment