What to do about creepy neighbor?

I like to do this, but neighbor makes me uncomfortable.
For a number of years, I had these wonderful neighbors. An elderly couple that pretty much kept to themselves.

I would see the woman only here and there out in the yard doing some gardening. Only talked to her a couple of times. I heard she had some depression problems. The man would be out cutting the grass on his riding mower. Talked to him more and he was nice and very smart. He invented some famous thing, but right now I can't recall it. He had been in an auto accident and had some problems lingering from that.

With them as neighbors I would wear around my yard my shortest shorts and girliest tank tops that did not hide my boobies. I'd wear a tank top and a bikini swimsuit bottom. Never worried about how they felt about me doing that and I had to wonder if they even noticed my lifestyle. Never worried that they would notice me sunbathing naked around my pool.

About two years ago they had to move to a retirement home because taking care of their house became too much. Shortly after that the man passed away.

We got new neighbors, also a retired couple. The woman is strange. I say hello to her and she ignores me. The man is stranger. Whenever I am out in the yard and he sees me, he stops what he is doing and stares at me. It is so damn obvious. I mean he does that all the time and it is making me uncomfortable.

I know he is checking out what I am wearing and he is checking out my chest. I repeat: I feel really uncomfortable walking around my own yard and I am starting to look out the window before I go out to make sure he is not out there. Last summer I worried that he was spying on me when I was around my pool and now that time of year is coming up again really soon.

Oh, one other thing, the guy flies a confederate flag! He has a cycle so I bet he thinks it's a harmless redneck symbol or something. But I consider it a symbol of hate and intolerance!

How would you deal with someone like this if you were in my position? And I'm sure some of you are. I have certainly come across people like this before, but not on such a daily basis.
You have read this article with the title What to do about creepy neighbor?. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/05/what-to-do-about-creepy-neighbor.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What to do about creepy neighbor?"

Post a Comment