Jonna Smigel – Sexy Korean German And Polish Model


Featured Model – Jonna
Name: Jonna Smigel
Birth Date: Jan. 3, 1983
Hometown: Las Vegas, NV
Ethnicity: Korean, German and Polish
Zodiac: Capricorn
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 115lbs
Measurements: 32B.25.35
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Light Brown
Fav Car: R35 and DB9
Hobbies: Horseback riding, hiking, shopping…anything fun

Turn Ons: blue eyes and a great smile
Turn Offs: immaturity and arrogance

Tell us a little bit about your personality.
Im a really easy going laid back person. I hate drama and avoid it at all costs

How did you get into modeling?
It all started from attending car meets and going to car shows. Ive always been an automotive enthusiast and apparently im kind of pretty so i started working car shows and it took off from there

How do you spend your time when you’re not modeling?
Depends on what kind of mood im in. Lately I’ve been really lazy. Otherwise i love the outdoors and being active.

Whats the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
200+ on the back of an R6 without any gear. I dont know if this is the craziest thing ive done or the stupidest!

What’s one thing you can’t live without?
My car. Her name is Nizzy. She is a 6mt 350Z and I love her to death

What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I love old school video games on Nintendo and ATARI!

Do you consider yourself more of a “giver” or a “taker”?
Hmmmm…i gonna have to say both!

What would you say is your best feature and why?
I definitely get the most compliments on my legs. They’re long and slender.

What makes you feel sexy?
New lingerie! I love wearing something sexy under my everyday clothes.

what would it take for a guy to win your heart?
Just be honest and real. I stress honesty, I have a very short fuse when it comes to liars. Having a sensitive side is definitely a plus as well!

Describe your idea of a perfect date.
Im a simple girl. Dinner and a movie is perfect for me!









You have read this article with the title Jonna Smigel – Sexy Korean German And Polish Model. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/07/jonna-smigel-sexy-korean-german-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jonna Smigel – Sexy Korean German And Polish Model"

Post a Comment