Spending summer by the pool!

This is how I spend my summer time!
I'm still here! Just saying that for the couple of people who look in on this blog!

But seriously, it has been so hot -- just about everywhere in the country -- that I have been spending little time in the house on the computer. It's been in the 90s many days and really humid. The grass isn't even growing enough to cut it. The pool level is dropping. Really need some rain.


So I have been spending most of my time when not at work sitting out by the pool, pretty much like the real girl in the photo, and getting a nice all-over tan. Lucky enough to have a pool that has a fence and bushes around it for a little bit of privacy.


This is despite the fact that I still have this creepy neighbor who is into motorcycles and Confederate flags who is always ogling me. I can lie on the chaise nakie or be in the pool nakie but when I get up to walk around I have to cover up with a towel in case he is watching me from the second story of his house. And he often has his motorcycle gang over  as well. Even when I walked around in shorts and a tank top he has to watch me. Creeper!


As I may have already noted, he has been there for a couple of years now. The elderly couple that lived there before, well you didn't see or hear from them much. I would walk around the yard in my bikini bottom with no fear of being ogled. In fact, the lady would always say how sweet I was because I would help them out sometimes by cutting their grass or raking their leaves or just checking on them.


But I try not to let it get to me that much. I just miss how it was before. Having privacy and freedom to live how you want certainly cannot be overrated.


But anyway, how is anyone else spending their summer? Nice vacation? Or anything else?
You have read this article with the title Spending summer by the pool!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/07/spending-summer-by-pool.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Spending summer by the pool!"

Post a Comment