Are you still wearing your short shorts?

I'm still dressing like this even
thought it's October!
It's been a fairly pleasant fall in the northeast U.S., but the chill is coming! The nights have been chilly.

But I believe sissy fags like us should be showing our shaved girlie legs until the frost really comes! Don't you agree? I'm still going around like the girl in the picture at right.

In the evening, I may put on a hooded sweatshirt  -- a hoodie! -- when  the sun goes down and it gets chilly but I'm still wearing my short denim shorts like this girl!

I have to say that you really stand out as a sissy girl when you keep wearing your short shorts and showing your shaved legs when it gets chilly out and everyone else has their summer clothes packed away. I went into a Target store the other evening dressed like the girl in the photo and there were a couple of teen girls in shorts, but no one else. Certainly no guys were wearing shorts at this time of year.

Teen girls will still where shorts in October, but then again, they are silly girls and I must be a silly girl just like them.

Have you put your short shorts away or are still showing your shaved girlie legs so everyone can see what a sissy you are?


You have read this article with the title Are you still wearing your short shorts?. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/10/are-you-still-wearing-your-short-shorts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Are you still wearing your short shorts?"

Post a Comment