Love those young office women!

At the office where I work there are always young women running around. Some are college interns and some are recent graduates who were just hired. I get really envious of these pretty, intelligent young women!

There is one young lady who is a new hire who dresses in really sexy outfits! I wish I could dress like that in the office! Actually I probably do have outfits like hers that I do wear at home and on the rare occasions that I sneak out dressed up.

But there is this one girl who has been there for about a year since graduating. She is a really prissy girl! Imagine how a sissy like us would walk around. Very daintily. Maybe more on our toes. Swaying our behinds. Hands at chest level. With limp wrists! That is just how I walk around the house! And how I would walk around in a world where sissies could be themselves.


And she wears really short dresses and skirts. Really short! (I know one of the supervisors who had a hand in hiring her and I know that was considered when she was hired! For sure!) And she wears heels every day. And she has tattooes and piercings that she does not hide -- like back of ear, nose. I don't know about the latter things -- I don't like tattooes and piercings -- but I do like how she dresses and carries on.

I searched for some examples of how this girl dresses in the office and the pictures I posted here are pretty accurate -- short prissy dresses and very short skirts! Sort of like what I like to wear! And probably what you like to wear if you are reading this!

We have this other gal -- an oriental girl -- who is a college intern and although she does not dress like the full-time girl, I have to say that every time she walks by I stop and admire her form. Oh how I wish I could be them!

Have you come across girls like this where you work?
You have read this article with the title Love those young office women!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/10/love-those-young-office-women.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Love those young office women!"

Post a Comment