Treasure in the lost and found!

I claimed gym shorts like these
from my school's lost and found!
The other day I went to put on pair of shorts very similar to the ones pictured except they were navy blue. The waistband made a cracking noise. The elastic was bad due to dry rot.

But after I thought about it for a second or two I realized that those shorts looked like a pair from my high school days! Since I am middle-aged now, they had to be awfully old! Thus the dry rot in the waistband.

But there is a story behind those shorts:

They either belonged to a girl who left them in the locker room after a gym class or maybe to a female athlete or cheerleader. At my high school -- a very large one -- they had a lost and found box for items that were found around the gym or pool or locker room or athletic fields. Actually there were several plastic boxes and most of the time they were overflowing. One box was for items such as sunglasses or ball gloves or ball caps, etc., and other boxes were for clothing items, separated by whether they were male (jock straps!) or female. What was funny was that things would linger in these boxes. The kids either never missed the items or never got around to pick them up.

So, we sissies got the idea that we would go through the girls' clothing box looking at the items that were not being claimed. In addition to the gym shorts like I found, there panties and bras (regular and sports bras). There were anklet socks and tank tops. In the non-clothing box, there might have been jewelry or makeup at times.

Those gym shorts I claimed remained with me all these years, but at times I also claimed bras and panties! Along with the jewelry and makeup! We sissies had to sneak around when we were claiming these things of course. But the gym teachers just wanted the stuff claimed and I bet they did not care by whom. They just wanted the stuff out of there and at the end each school year the boxes were taken to the Goodwill store or just dumped in the trash.

But as you might understand if you are a raging sissy, there was a special feeling about wearing those bras and panties and other items that you knew belonged to the girls at your school -- especially the hot girls. An even better feeling than wearing my sister's bras and panties. It just made you feel more like those girls! And what sissy did not want to feel more like a girl!

Was anyone like me and the sissies in my school as far as claiming bras and panties and other items that belonged to the girls at your school from the lost and found?
You have read this article with the title Treasure in the lost and found!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/10/treasure-in-lost-and-found.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Treasure in the lost and found!"

Post a Comment