A great but bittersweet performance!

The college co-ed was
wearing  a top like this!
I was on the campus of a small college about 50 miles away to see a performance and of course there were young co-eds all around, just what I always wanted to be!

I have to say that although I get great pleasure in seeing such girls, it does hurt a little because I know that is what I missed in life. Well, actually it hurts more than a little. I bet you all understand such feelings!

But there was this pretty one young lady among several walking around and she was being an usher and fetching things and moving things around, just generally helping with the performance before and after. And she was wearing a very revealing light sweater, tight and pretty much showing half her tits. Also she had on tight jeans. And did I mention she was quite busty like the girl in the photo!

The performance was great but what made the afternoon greater was the extra scenery! I couldn't help but wish how I had such beautiful assets!

But, as I said, although such sites are enjoyable, it does hurt to realize that you missed out on being a girl such as that, does it not!
You have read this article with the title A great but bittersweet performance!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-great-but-bittersweet-performance.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A great but bittersweet performance!"

Post a Comment