emily1


“Hey it was kind of busy in here today, huh?” I asked with a smile while shaking my head.
“Yeah, it was intense. I can’t wait to go home and take a hot shower.”
Just the thought of seeing Emily in the shower was tantalizing to the senses. She is about 5’6, and 120 pounds with red hair that is dyed in the roots blonde. She has smaller tits and a nice ass, both of which complement her thinness. It was hard not to fantasize in front of her.

“Hey, I’m almost done here. Wanna’ go get some coffee or something?” I asked as I finished closing the lids over the food, and walked out to turn the lights off. 
“Sure! I could use it. I have some homework to catch-up on.”
We got changed in the locker rooms, and headed outside to our cars. The whole time I could not stop think about her luscious body, and how I want to tap it. It was such a hard fight for me because I sort of liked this other girl that was becoming close to me.
“Where are we going?” she asked running up behind me in the parking lot.
“I don’t know. The Golden Café sound good?”
“Yeah. Hey, I’m almost outta’ gas. Can we…ya’ know…carpool or something?”


You have read this article with the title emily1. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/emily1.html. Thanks!

No comment for "emily1"

Post a Comment