G-string down.


Damn, how long has it been since you’ve had sex?” I asked as I started gently sliding it in and out very slowly.
“A-about, a year and a half,” she stuttered enjoying my dick, “Harder, slower!”
I did what she said, and started sliding my cock with force at a slower pace. What has been soft moaning became loud, erotic screaming. This kept on for about twenty minutes. 
“I’m cumming!” I shouted as I kept going.

“Oh my God! Me too!” She shouted, “Cum inside of me, baby!”
I do not like to cream pie girls, but this was one that would be worth the risk. After all, how many guys get to fuck a redhead? I followed her directions, and came inside of her as she was coming. She started to scream more ecstatic than ever before as we both came. 
“Keep going! Let’s go again!” She said as I continued at the same pace, “Faster. Harder!”
I then sped up, and started putting every ounce of strength I had into it. She screamed in pain and joy as I kept going. She then slid herself off of my cock, and bent over the bed. I hesitated for a second because no girl ever wants anal in real life, or at least none did in my life.
“Well? What are you waiting for? Ram it in there as hard as you can!” she shouted.
I then started pounding away at her ass as my left hand kept her bent over, and my right hand was around her waist, and on her pussy to help slide her ass on and off my cock. 
After about ten minutes, I was ready to come again. This time she decided to put it in her mouth. I came inside her mouth, and she showed me on her tongue. She then swallowed the whole load. 
As we got our clothes back on so I could take her to her car, she stopped me, “Just stay the night. You might as well. Besides, I’ll need a ride to work tomorrow.”
I started taking my clothes back off, and climbed into the pare bed across the hall. She climbed underneath the covers with me, and started cuddling; because that is what women rally want after sex. 
“Why didn’t you ever ask me out for coffee before?” Emily questioned as she turned her head and looked at me.
“Because I am a nerd and not that attractive. Why would you wanna’ have anything to do with me?” I asked in response.
“I have always wanted you to fuck me because I like the smart guys. The nerds always the most desperate, and know how to fuck the best. The also understand that sex is not one-sided, and are willing to do anything that I tell them too. I love being able to have an orgasm!”
Never have I thought about it from that perspective. I never see it from the girl’s perspective. All I know is that I fucked the hottest girl on my campus in the ass, and that is the only thing that matters!



You have read this article with the title G-string down.. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/g-string-down.html. Thanks!

No comment for "G-string down."

Post a Comment