Group Fuck with Oldies

Hi. I am Anjali. I am a divorcee, 32 years with figure 38-28-38. This is true story happened with me in last December. I went to meet my friends in Bangalore. It was new year time, so I wanted to enjoy in Bangalore. But I had to urgently return to my place Chennai. It was overnight journey and I got easy tickets. I presumed that no rush will be there and easily get sleeper without reservation. I was right. It was rush towards Bangalore but not for return way. I caught night train. I entered the coach with less crowd. It would have not been more than ten people inside. I sat in compartment where nobody was present. After some time a group of 5 people entered and came closer to me. Two sat near me and three opposite. They were all five oldies in age 50 and above. They were also returning from Bangalore. Slowly they started chatting and I also joined them. They were leaving train at Whitefield which comes midnight. They all were excited to see some fantasies come true in Bangalore. Bangalore is famous for women especially in the night pubs. It’s sexy to watch such fair beauties in seminude position dancing at pubs. Not only men but ladies also may get aroused by same. Suddenly I struck idea of getting openly nude or seminude in public. This thought made me mad after continuous thinking.
I got up and went toilet and got "released". While returning I saw another pair of oldies two compartments after mine. They were staring at me but didn’t have courage to talk to me. I came back and sat near window again. It was cold so I felt some cold near window. Seeing this, one of them asked me to shift. I got up and sat between two. Our discussions were also moving to Bangalorean culture, then TV and extra marital relations shown. Suddenly all of us realized that we are crossing our limits. There was silence for some time but I broke it and said that some fun or fantasy is must in life. Perhaps we were psychologically getting prepared for the event. One of them started talking about me. He admired my beauty, and then got information how young I am. To add some spice, I told them that I am 27 years. So their faces glittered. Person left to me shifted little closer to me. As I did not object, he got courage. He shifted further such that I had very less space to sit. One of them got more courage and came closer to me. He kissed my face and then without any hesitation put lips on me. He started kissing me frankly. I was a lone lady between the groups, so I did not resist. Rather I was interested in sex now. I am out of sex for more than a week. Next person to me became bold now and started kissing my cheeks. Slowly all were getting hot. One oldie put hand on my chest and started caressing and then inserted hand from my pallu side on my breasts. He started caressing my left breast over saree pallu first then over blouse. He was trying to insert hand in blouse to get better access to breasts. Meanwhile he managed to catch one of my nipples. Slowly he started caressing and pinching it gently. I moaned in low voice.
While he struggled a bit, I decided to cooperate him. My hand went to left shoulder and removed the saree pin. But I pretended like nothing happened. I was wearing pink saree with matching blouse. After his few movements, saree pallu fell down and now they got view of my bulging beauty. The man started handling my left boob and then one hand from right side also started caressing and fondling over blouse. Now their movements were bolder. Slowly two hands entered my blouse and started touching and caressing two milk jugs. Their fingers struggled bit, but entered my brassiere and now started playing with my bare boobs. It was difficult to fondle boobs through blouse and bra. I was getting aroused. Now they started opening blouse hooks from front side. One... Two... Three... All hooks released. My boobs were exposed better way and felt two - two hands on each. Seeing me getting exposed all of them came closer to me and started to get their share out of me.
One was kissing me now passionately. He inserted his tongue inside me and started darting with my tongue. His saliva was mixing with mine. He was sliding his tongue on my teeth. I slowly bite his tongue which made him happier. One was caressing my hairs and kissing my cheeks and neck. This group was making me frenzy. I caught his hand and started kissing his palm and then fingers. I also kissed his middle finger and then took it in my mouth and sucked it like one may fuck to & fro. This was clear indication and signal to all. One hand started playing with my shoulders. He slowly removed my bra strap from shoulder and started kissing bare shoulder. Seeing this one removed other bra strap and slide fingers from shoulder to armpits and then below on chest. I felt two - three hands reaching my boobs and pressing them as possible but not enough successful. One of them pulled me towards him while other started caressing my back. He got my brassier hook and with one or two efforts he opened it. My pallu was already felt down. They asked me to lift both my arms and pulled my blouse and bra & I got rid of them. Now I was sitting seminude in front of five people. It was already night and night lamp in train were bit dim. Also there were no hawkers hence it was safer to act. But all of us were beyond caring. Even though if some one gets to know about this entire erotic act in running train, what was going to happen? It wasn’t illegal to fuck in train neither it was without my consent. So who cares?
Both my boobs were now totally exposed and erect by all the acts done. My black nipples were erect and my aureole's were darker now. Due to caressing, pressing and fondling, both boobs were heavier by now and ready for further action. Hands run after my big melons and started pressing and fondling. One or two bent down, put lips on nipples and started sucking. As all were oldies and experienced, they were not hurting me but I was enjoying their acts. One was kissing my bare shoulders, one caressing my back and stomach, one kissing and pressing boobs and two sucking breasts. Within few minutes all oldies kissed and caressed all my top body. They didn’t leave a single inch on top body where their lips lick and hands caresses. Shoulders, back, chest, arms, even armpits. Should I list lovely boobs? My boobs got special treatment. Everybody licked, kissed, sucked and fondled my nipples, areolas and boobs. All of them were gentle and enjoying bit by bit. Everybody exchanged positions such that all got everything from my top. There were five lips and ten hands handling me skillfully!
After some initial play, one of them asked me to sit on his lap. He whispered in my ears "You are just beautiful. You are very young and sexy." These words felt me proud and happier. I followed him and without any fear and shy, sat on old stranger's lap. That too in public place like running train and that too in topless position! Now they got better access to my body. The person on whose lap I sat stretched his hands from my arms and started feeling heaviness of my left boob. 

But I was enjoying the show. So everybody wanted next action. Soon my saree was parted from me and then one pulled down my black petticoat string and it dropped from my waist. I got up and both clothes felt down. It was only my panty to cover me. Then we all regained our previous postures. All of them were caressing now all parts of my body and kissing and licking. Seeing me getting explored and naked they got mad. While one was licking and sucking my left boob, other joined him and started pressing it like crushing mango and juicing out it. Then he took my nipple in his fingers, crushed gently and put in his mouth. One sat in my legs, put my foot on his lap and started lingering leg and thigh. Two people were kissing my lips at same time, one my lower lip and other upper one.

His right hand started caressing my thighs over saree. He also started caressing my hips sideways. His lips got busy kissing my bare back. While he was fondling left boob, one lip came closer to nipple and started sucking it. The man started pinching my tit and other started licking and sucking it. Sucking man also started caressing my stomach. Same time, one person bent down and started sucking right boob. He rolled his tongue on boob, and then licked the areola. Then he took my hard nipple in mouth and rolled tongue over it closing mouth. He did action like one chews and enjoys chocolate in closed mouth. His saliva was dipping on boobs. My hard nipple was softer now by his saliva and chewing action. He gently bites my nipple and I felt good currents flowing through boob. He was also caressing boob in circular way and scratched by nails gently. I started caressing his hairs and pressing his mouth on boob. I also pushed my boob further like feeding baby action and he started pushing his mouth and takes my boob in his mouth in and in. Did he want to completely fill his mouth by my whole of boob? Though he tried, only half of my large boob was inside his mouth. He was taking care that his teeth do not hurt my soft breasts. He was sucking my soft breasts as if sucking mangoes. His saliva was dropping on my boob, nipple & chest. But I didn’t object him. He was sucking skillfully. Both sucking men interchanged positions after some time. Now it was my left boob's turn to get royal treatment. One of them also tried to push my saree little bit down to see my belly. It was difficult as my saree and petticoat were firmly worn. I helped him so as to get access to my deep belly. He smelled it, kissed it and then rolled his tongue inside belly. I felt hundreds of butterflies on my belly and stomach. I moaned loudly. It was just wonderful.
While three of them were busy with my boobs, one was kissing my face. He kissed my sexy eyes, cheeks, face and finally soft lips. He kissed first my lower lip, then upper lip. He also put his lips across mine forming square of lips and then sucked my lips. It was really fun. He parted lips by finger and then his tongue was now inside me and playing with mine. He slowly bent my face little backwards and then pushed tongue deeper. He was actually fucking my mouth and throat with his tongue! His tongue reached deepest possible near my throat. His saliva was in my mouth and I started swallowing it. I was getting prepared to get whatever they offer to me. Meantime he got my hair band and he opened it. My hairs were free, now rolling on shoulders and back. Fifth person was busy with my feet! He gently sat between legs and lifted my left foot. He started kissing my foot, lick fingers, and then slowly move upwards, on my legs. My legs were firm, massive and hairless. He started licking them upwards. When he started licking upwards, he simply lifted saree & petticoat bit, enter his head inside and moved upwards. He kissed my knees and then little more up. He licked my left thigh and then right one. Without removing any of my below cloth, he entered my secret area. His head was covered by my saree only. Soon he reached my panty and started licking that area. With all the act, I was already wet inside panty. Add to that sweat that was due to heat we generated. No doubt, he was getting lot of smells there. Thus I was being used and attacked by five people in different way. I had adjusted myself in between legs of the person whose lap I sat earlier. Nobody was seeing anything but only my lovely body.
While caressing my back and stomach, my satin saree was disturbed and started slipping from petticoat. While kissing me, back person put hand on saree front and then started undoing it. In few seconds my saree came out from front side. His hand felt difference in cloth as petticoat was cotton. He put both his hands on my waist and started playing. He was moving hand upward and downward on sides of my body. He kissed my neck. He also put his tongue inside left ear and I felt butterflies again. Same time down person put his hand on my left thigh and slowly he lifted part of saree and petticoat upwards. He started caressing my bare feet below saree. He started caressing my right feet and then inserted hand upward and placed on thigh. He started caressing right thigh. After some time, one put hand inside saree and got direct access to my panty which was already wet. All of them were caressing my below part in own fashion, own style, as they want. 
You have read this article with the title Group Fuck with Oldies. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/group-fuck-with-oldies.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Group Fuck with Oldies"

Post a Comment