Max asked


What’s up man you seem tense?” Max asked “I just need to relax.” I say putting my head down on the lunch table. “Need to get your dick sucked?” Max said looking at me. I stared at him for a minute wondering if he was serious or not. Finally I said to him “Hey listen…if your offering im flattered but im not gay.” He laughed and looked at me. “Im not a fag.” He said “But every school has a school whore.” This was true. In my last school the whore was named Alex. “True.” I said with a shrug. “And I happen to be friends with that school whore.” He said. “I have like 70 bucks. How much would it cost?” I asked. Laughing again he responded. “No charge man. She doesn’t know everyone call’s her a school whore. Just follow me and I’ll just make it happen.” There was about 30 minutes left of lunch so I figured why not.



You have read this article with the title Max asked . You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/01/max-asked.html. Thanks!

No comment for " Max asked "

Post a Comment