Found this beauty on Tumblr!

Amber Daniels. Check her out at:
http://missdaniels1990.tumblr.com/post/41002993835
I saw this beautiful girl on Tumblr and I just have to comment on how nice she looks. And don't you just love those legs!

She has some very nice photos on her site! Just a wonderful T-girl to be admired!

Her name is Amber Daniels and this is what she says on her Tumblr site:


 
Hey all,

My name is Amber Daniels, I'm trans and I'm a from the West Midlands in the UK.

I recently started this blog up so that I could upload some of my stuff. Mainly piccies and hopefully some art work and writings.

I know that at the moment it's mainly just photos of me being vain and posing, however I do promise to update it further when I have some more time on my hands.

Love ya all very much,
Amber
xxx

You have read this article with the title Found this beauty on Tumblr!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/02/found-this-beauty-on-tumblr.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Found this beauty on Tumblr!"

Post a Comment