How sissies should dress in winter!

This is how sissies should dress
on snowy days!
I like a nice warm and cozy sweater in the winter time! But I am also a firm believer that sissies should always show their shaved legs! I mean why would you, as a sissy, even bother to shave your legs if you are just going to hide them?

So I saw this photo on Tumblr and it is a great example of how sissy T-girls should dress in the winter time! A warm sweater and warm boots for snowy days! But also sissy panties and showing your sissy shaved legs! Of course, you could wear flannel panties. I know because I have several pair!

And if you get cold you can always snuggle with another sissy or even better a real man! Just pleasure him first and then get underneath him and feel the warmth from his manly body!


You have read this article with the title How sissies should dress in winter!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/02/how-sissies-should-dress-in-winter.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How sissies should dress in winter!"

Post a Comment