Lucky this did not happen to me

Was 12-Year-Old Bailey O’Neill Bullied to Death?

I read this story with much sadness. This could have been me a long time ago.

I cannot remember exactly how old I was at the time but it was around when I was 13. I was standing in front of this neighborhood store with a group of other kids just hanging around when this asshole jerk kid came up to me and called me a sissy faggot and punched me really hard in the stomach. Needless to say it knocked the wind out of me and it  really hurt. I remember crying, which made things worse, but I also remember other kids yelling at the bully and telling him to get lost. The only other thing I remember was that it hurt for some time.

Luckily that was the worst assault on me for being a sissy, although I have mentioned various verbal abuse and how "depantsing" also occurred.

Did anything really vicious ever happen to you?
You have read this article with the title Lucky this did not happen to me. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/03/lucky-this-did-not-happen-to-me.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lucky this did not happen to me"

Post a Comment