Remembering another one of my sissy friends!

Another of my sissy friends
had hair like this.
This photo of a femboi resembles one I knew in junior and senior high school.

I guess that femboi was my friend because we sissies had to stick together or else it would have gotten awfully lonely! I did not really hang with him that much except for during school time.

"Donnie" had his hair styled like this: short on the sides and long on the top. No thingy through the ear though! What he did differently was to dye his hair, mostly blonde and sometimes orange! I did not find that to be particularly odd because we had a female art teacher who did the same thing and also dyed her hair pink and purple!

Donnie was really effeminate without trying at all! Also limp-wristed. A bit of a lisp. Your very stereotypical sissy femboi! He did not have a reputation for giving BJs like some of us did,, but he was friends with the hot girls although never dating them, of course.
You have read this article with the title Remembering another one of my sissy friends!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/03/remembering-another-one-of-my-sissy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Remembering another one of my sissy friends!"

Post a Comment