Sissy or T-girl?

Was this you at some point!
Billie wrote in a recent response that she considered herself a T-girl and not a sissy.  Is there a difference? Are they one in the same?

 A lot of times a sissy is considered to be a boy who just ACTS like a girl but still tries to be a real boy and just can't help it because he was born that way. And a lot of times a T-girl is considered to be a boy who wants to either BE a girl or carry on as a girl in dress and actions. Do you agree with me so far?

I would have to say I have been both. When I was very young, I did not know what it meant to be a T-girl. How could I; I have never been exposed to such a thing. I do remember what a sissy I was in grade school, but I never tried to act like a girl at that point. I was just weaker and meeker than the other boys at that point and that is all I remember. There were other sissies in school. Did they all later want to be girls or were they just sissy boys?

Starting around 6th or 7th grade though, I discovered that I envied girls, at first with the way they dressed in their pretty clothes. I really envied my sister, who is a year older than me. Conveniently, I had her clothes to borrow! I started "playing house" with another sissy, dressing up at every opportunity. Not long after two other boys joined us and we gave them sissy favors if you know what I mean. So now, what was I: sissy, T-girl, bi, gay? All of the above?

This went on for years and then I evolved into just being plain girlie and submissive, but to assertive women! So I have been all over the place I guess! What about you? Do you consider yourself to be a sissy or a T-girl or do you place yourself in both categories or some other one?
You have read this article with the title Sissy or T-girl?. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/07/sissy-or-t-girl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sissy or T-girl?"

Post a Comment