Sitting and walking like a girl!

Something that brought a bit of trouble upon me when I was in school was the fact that I sat and stood and walked like a girl.

I mean doing things like sitting with my legs crossed or knees together like a girl, or standing like a model might stand.

And walking by placing one foot in front of the other in a straight line like a girl would do. A little swing in the hips too, but not to overdo it.

When I picked something up I would bend at the knees like a girl, keeping my knees together, instead of bending at the waist like a boy would.

These pictures are examples of how a sissy would sit and that is just how I did in school, along with my sissy girlfriends.

The mean boys at school picked up on this, of course. And they would call you a sissy or faggot because of the way you stood or sat or walked.

We sissies tended to stick together in school and when we walked down a hallway together that's when the abuse was really heaped upon us.

But that was the way were. I never went out of my way to sit a certain way. Even today, I just sit like a girl because that is how I sit. And that goes for walking too.

Did you growing up or do you now ever face any problems due to the fact that you might sit or walk like a girl?
You have read this article with the title Sitting and walking like a girl!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/05/sitting-and-walking-like-girl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sitting and walking like a girl!"

Post a Comment