One of the truest signs of being a sissy!

I bet your sissy clitty is smaller than this cock's head!
I would have to bet that if you are reading this blog you are not endowed like the real man at right! Ha ha, that is pretty safe to say, is it not!

You are probably like me, you have a 1-inch sissy clitty that was the object of laughter when you had to get nakie after school phys ed class! You are so very close to being a girl that only that little pathetic thing keeps you from being one!

Now, look at the size of the head on that real man's cock! I bet the head of his cock is bigger than your sissy clitty! I know that is true with me! I saw this photo and it popped into my head that when I have seen manly men with cocks like this, cocks with big beautiful heads, how I would just melt!

When I was a young sissy, I was just amazed! I would see them at the pool locker room and could not keep my eyes off of them. I did my best to not get caught eyeing up these manly men! I would go home and all I could thing about was those beautiful cocks I saw in the locker room and I would diddle my little sissy thing! Dreaming about sucking and licking it of course!

But isn't that just one of the truest signs of what a sissy you are! When your little sissy clitty is the same size as the head of real man's cock! Talk about being put in your place! And, actually, your proper place!
You have read this article with the title One of the truest signs of being a sissy!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/02/one-of-truest-signs-of-being-sissy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "One of the truest signs of being a sissy!"

Post a Comment