“You’re such a good girl,” the Master said. He twisted his fingers, and her pussy was demanding attention immediately. “Be louder, baby,” he said. “It’s safe here.” When she didn’t immediately obey, he pressed down hard on her clit, she cried out a moan.



“You can do better than that,” he said. “You’re such a dirty girl. My dirty little slut. Aren’t you? Answer me!” His voice never rose, but the tone changed to a command at the end. He put his little finger in her pussy.

“Yes!” she moaned. “I’m your dirty little whore, Master. I’m a dirty little slut. I’m a cock-hungry slut.”

The Master smiled. “Good girl, that was better than I expected.”

He put his pointer and middle fingers inside her.

“Talk dirty to me, Claire,” he said, his voice was sot and seductive again. “I’ll help you out if you talk dirty to me.”

“Please fuck me Master,” she said, her voice was quiet. She didn’t want to do this in public, though she noted that several other girls were outright panting and moaning at the top of their lungs.

You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/02/youre-such-good-girl-master-said.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment