Looking the part of a sissy girl!

I resembled this sissy girl when I was in high school!
I saw this photo on Tumblr the other day and I immediately thought "oh my." This is pretty much how I looked in senior high school!

I did have long hair like that, only my hair was not entirely straight. It curled up at the bottom. I wish my hair style were like this sissy girl's back then!

I had that girlie face and that girlie look just like this sissy. But what I really noticed were those skinny un-muscular and weak arms. I was built just like that!

You may have looked like this too! And you can imagine how looking like this brought on remarks and even bullying. How the girls would not date you but they did want you to be their special girlfriend. How some boys gladly accepted oral pleasure from you, but did not want you as a friend or really even be seen around you in public that. (I never understood that last thing, but that is the subject for another post.)

I don't know why, but I can't find more than a few pictures of me in high school other than my yearbook photos, either posed or my school organization group photos. But there are photos of me in grade school and you could tell from them how I was probably going to turn out. I really looked like a sissy girl in those photos! And I seemed to be pouting all the time!

So did anyone else who looks in here really look like a sissy girl in addition to acting like one?
You have read this article with the title Looking the part of a sissy girl!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2013/03/looking-part-of-sissy-girl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Looking the part of a sissy girl!"

Post a Comment