Tayla is a great and TINY T-girl!




I have been a big fan of Tayla Dieckman for years! And for a girl who is not an Asian ladyboy she has such a cute little nubette! Not to mention she has great legs and titties and is so gorgeous! I'm sure any man would want to have her around to pleasure him!

I agree with someone who commented on the previous post that T-girls are more appealing with cockettes as opposed to having dicks as big as men's. What do you think? Do you agree?

I would think that T-girls would want to be as close to girls as possible. And if they do not have surgery to remove their unwanted cocks, then they would prefer that they are at least tiny! I would also think that T-girls that feel they were born in the wrong body would not want to even use their cocks, so it would be preferable to them -- if they are keeping it -- that they are tiny and limp like in the photo of Tayla directly above!

I don't think Tayla is a going to be screwing anything with that nubette, nor would she want to I must believe! She is pretty much 95 percent girl! Oh and how great that would be! I really do envy her beauty!

So what about it? Do you believe as I do that T-girls should have nubettes to be proper T-girls? Do you disagree and believe they should have manly cocks?
You have read this article with the title Tayla is a great and TINY T-girl!. You can bookmark this page URL https://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/04/tayla-is-great-and-tiny-t-girl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tayla is a great and TINY T-girl!"

Post a Comment