I would practice this Marilyn Monroe pose!

I guess this is her Playboy pose when she was the first Playmate. Correct me if I am wrong. But I do know it is one of the most famous poses ever!

Somehow I came across this photo when I was a young teen sissy! Countless times I would practice this pose! I'd look in the mirror to get my arms in the right position. And cross my feet the way she did. And hide the one eye. And I'd jut out my chest -- as if I had boobies like her! But suck the belly in!

I actually still try that pose once in a while!
You have read this article with the title I would practice this Marilyn Monroe pose!. You can bookmark this page URL https://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-would-practice-this-marilyn-monroe.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I would practice this Marilyn Monroe pose!"

Post a Comment