This is Amanda Paige. She was a Playboy Playmate of the Month. She is another perfect girl that I wish I could be!When I look at the picture on the right, I envision that she is greeting her man -- or her girlfriend! -- that way at the door! Which is exactly what I would do if I were her!
And don't you just love that short little dress that she is wearing in the left photo! Such gorgeous legs! I wish I could find another photo of her in that dress! I love to wear short dresses like that because I think I have the legs for it! Even if I do say so myself!
You have read this article with the title A girl I wish I could be: Amanda Paige. You can bookmark this page URL https://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/10/a-girl-i-wish-i-could-be-amanda-paige.html. Thanks!


No comment for "A girl I wish I could be: Amanda Paige"
Post a Comment