I love this girl's undies!

I love this bra and panty set! I wish I had it and I also wish that I filled it out as nice as this girl does!

I love all types of bras and panties, I guess. But I especially like the underwire bras because they push up my growing titties. The cut of the panties pictured here is my favorite style.

And the most important thing is I always have to match! The only way I will wear bras and panties that are not a set is for them to be all white or all black. You can't go wrong there. But other colors and designs simply don't match. And a sissy T-girl has to match, don't you think!
You have read this article with the title I love this girl's undies!. You can bookmark this page URL https://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-love-this-girl-undies.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I love this girl's undies!"

Post a Comment