There was this jerky bully who lived on my street. He was something like three years older than me. Hot shot football player. Thought he was a tough shit and he he was actually. A big brute. A real asshole. He would pick on me and the other sissies a lot.
Most of the time it was name calling. I remember he called me a "cunt" all the time and several times he de-pantsed me (pulled my pants down) to show that I was wearing panties and give everyone a good laugh.
![]() |
| Please tell me that someone else raided a clothesline! |
One time though he pushed me down, sat on my chest, and unzipped his fly. He pulled out is dick and rubbed it across my face and lips. He did not make me suck him but he kept saying how everyone knew that I wanted to do it. He ridiculed me. He smacked my face with his dick, much to the delight of his goofy friends. Of course I made it worse by crying and begging him to let me go.
So, not long after that. I noticed his mother's laundry hanging in their yard. Like I said, they lived on my street, maybe only three blocks away. There was a short white dress -- his mother was a nurse -- and white hose. Also bras and panties and other items. I thought this was my chance to get even.
So I took the dress, hose, a bra and a pair of panties. I got great satisfaction as I wore those clothes in my bedroom. If he only knew! Well, actually, he would have beat the crap out of me for sure. I wore those clothes for months, even laundered them and rinsed out the hose.
After the great feeling of revenge wore off though, I started to feel guilty about taking the mother's stuff when she had nothing to do with it. So I put the dress in a bag and put it on their back porch. I, uh, well I kept the hose and the bra and the panties. I felt I was owed something for the abuse that kid dealt me.
I only took a bra and panties one other time from a clothesline. They belonged to sexy high school girl who was also maybe three years older than me. I was just being stupid. Did you every do such a thing?did
You have read this article with the title Did you ever raid a clothesline?. You can bookmark this page URL https://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/09/did-you-ever-raid-clothesline.html. Thanks!


No comment for "Did you ever raid a clothesline?"
Post a Comment