![]() |
| This is what I looked like while out shopping! |
Now this was not something that was new to me. I have been pointed at and snickered at by girls when I was in the aisle shopping for my maxipads and tampons. But I was not shopping for my feminine protection. I was not shopping for makeup or nail polish. I was not shopping for bras and panties either. I was not shopping for girlie short shorts like what I was wearing or purses like the one I was carrying.
I was in the stationery section! I was shopping for a sketchpad and some lead pencils.
![]() |
| What the girls in the store looked like! |
But these girls still felt the need to point at me and snicker at me. I should have given them a mean look! Of course, you cannot say anything to them because they were minors, but you can let them know that you notice them.
![]() |
| "I bet that sissy is wearing panties!" Giggle, giggle, giggle. |
I should be used to getting looks and reaction and comments and I have written about those times before. But everyone once in a while it happens again and you deal with it.
But how do you deal with getting those looks and reactions and comments from strangers who might see you out in public in girlie clothes and maybe buying your lingerie or nail polish or maxipads?
You have read this article with the title Snickered at (again) by teen girls!. You can bookmark this page URL https://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/09/snickered-at-again-by-teen-girls.html. Thanks!




No comment for "Snickered at (again) by teen girls!"
Post a Comment