Getting compliments is so nice!

Two women liked
my coat!
Every once in a while I will actually get a NICE comment, as opposed to an insult or sneer, when I am out.

I have had women compliment me on a top or shorts I might be wearing. Maybe my sandals. I have had women compliment me on how nice I smelled on a number of occasions!

Still, on other occasions, teen girls have laughed at me and men have called me a faggot -- right in the middle of a store like Wal-Mart! Just because I was wearing short shorts or my boobies were evident!

So, it was refreshing when over the weekend, TWICE I complimented on my outerwear by women. It has turned chilly in the Northeast -- after a week of rain from Sandy -- so I have been wearing a light coat similar to the one in the photo. Mine has a hood, however.

These two women stopped me to tell me how much they adored my coat! I told them how it was llama wool and was from Ecuador, purchased from an actual person from Ecuador at a local festival. Nice conversations with pretty ladies in both instances.

Have you ever been complimented on something you were wearing by a person you did not know when you were out and about?
You have read this article with the title Getting compliments is so nice!. You can bookmark this page URL https://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/11/getting-compliments-is-so-nice.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Getting compliments is so nice!"

Post a Comment