Really missed that affection!

When I was a sissy T-girl in high school and college I gave a lot blow jobs! I am not complaining about that! It was something that suited me and I yearned for as you well know yourself I am sure!

It would have been nice to cuddle guys like
this after pleasuring them!
But these BJs occurred not in a nice warm bed, but in a garage used for a drinking place, a big closet at a party, maybe in a vehicle, maybe outside somewhere. You know all the obvious places where sissies give BJs.

Thinking back now, what I really missed was affection. Not "love" from the guy I was pleasuring, just some affection. Sure these guys liked me because I was giving them blow jobs. But they did not really like me for any other reason.

How nice it would have been to make out with a guy naked in bed, pleasure his cock, swallow his load, keep licking his balls as he came down from his orgasm. But then stay there in bed with him! Kissing him! Caressing him! Cuddling him! Talking! Spending the night with him and holding him all night long!

You know, I cannot remember more than two guys that I ever spent quality time such as this with. Not counting my sissy friend that I would play house with and do a lot of cuddling with! I really missed such interaction.

Sometimes I feel really sad thinking back about how -- outside of relatives -- there really were not a lot people who ever loved me or even showed affection toward me. But I guess such is the life of a sissy or anyone who is different in some way.

Did anyone else find this to be true?
You have read this article with the title Really missed that affection!. You can bookmark this page URL https://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/11/really-missed-that-affection.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Really missed that affection!"

Post a Comment