Taking care of your sissy behind!

This is how I often look from behind!
Only my tampon goes in the next hole
up as it does for all of us sissy girls!
I love having a tampon in my sissy behind!

If you do too, you know that not only does it give you the feeling of fullness in your sissy behind that you should always have, it is just the idea that you are doing something so feminine such as putting in a tampon like the real women do!

I actually gave myself an enema to clean out my sissy behind and gave myself a very thorough fucking with a dildo in the shower! I always do this without touching myself in front! Try to have such willpower!

The next time I sat down to tinkle I noticed when I turned around to flush that I had managed to push some of my sissy juices out into the toilet! Just a tiny bit because that is all this sissy can produce anymore!

 I sprayed on a nice scent and inserted my Playtex Gentle Glide tampon! So I still feel nice and full and girlie as far as my sissy behind!


You have read this article with the title Taking care of your sissy behind!. You can bookmark this page URL https://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2012/11/taking-care-of-your-sissy-behind.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Taking care of your sissy behind!"

Post a Comment