Fond memories of motorcycles!

I loved holding on tight like this girl!
When I was a sissy in junior high school, age 13 to 15, there were these older guys in their 20s who lived in the neighborhood and they would come around on their motorcycles to show them off. The real girls loved to go for a ride and the older guys accommodated them gladly.

But these guys also let the sissy gurls go for a ride too! I was so lucky and so was my sissy friend. We'd be there with the real girls in our short shorts and tank tops and girlie sandals, our legs shaved just like the real girls!

When I close my eyes, I can still imagine climbing on the big bike and the guys turning around to tell me to hold on tight. And I would gladly hold on tight! The guys would usually be wearing something leather and I of course would be wearing something girlie! And the guys smelled to manly! So masculine!  I smelled like the real girls! I loved being so close to them! Going for the ride was definitely secondary!

This is how I really wanted to ride!
But I would wrap my arms around the guys' waists and hold on tight! Oh, did I mention these were hot guys! When they took me back and it was time to unwrap my arms around them it was a big letdown. I did not want to let go! But then again, I had to take my turn and anticipate the next time that they might come around to give rides.

The funny thing was: they gave rides to the real girls and the two sissies, not any of the regular boys! But it was a great time. The hot weather and seeing all the guys around on their Harleys brought back that memory! Especially if there was a pretty feminine girl holding them tight!

Did any other sissy looking in here have such an experience?
You have read this article with the title Fond memories of motorcycles!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/06/fond-memories-of-motorcycles.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fond memories of motorcycles!"

Post a Comment