Canadian Sexy Actress Elisha Cuthbert


Elisha Cuthbert talks Happy Endings season two Hollywood actress Elisha Cuthbert has revealed that she found out that, the ABC comedy show, Happy Endings had been renewed for a second season, from her sister. Elisha explained that she was out of the country at the time and that her sister found out via Twitter.

Cuthbert said, "I was in Bratislava when I found out. I actually was holding my breath because I had gotten an email from my sister saying that the show had got picked up and she heard about it on Twitter. I didn't know if I should really believe that so I made a few phone calls to the producers and sure enough, it was accurate.”

She concluded, “That's the beauty of Twitter - it's instant. She knew before I did, which is kind of funny." It has recently been revealed that 20 year old actress Nicole Gale Anderson is set to appear in the second season of Happy Endings. Happy Endings season two is set to premiere on ABC





video



You have read this article with the title Canadian Sexy Actress Elisha Cuthbert. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/08/canadian-sexy-actress-elisha-cuthbert.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Canadian Sexy Actress Elisha Cuthbert"

Post a Comment