I amazed myself!




I wish this were my mechanic!
I did an astounding thing the other day! Well at least for me anyway! I changed a headlight bulb in my car!

I was so afraid to do it too! I thought, first of all, I couldn't figure out how to do it. Then I figured I would mess something up! I did change an air filter one time though. Unscrewed the top and changed it and screwed it back on. And screwed it back on too.

So the man at the auto parts store told me to make sure I did not touch the glass part of the bulb. He didn't say what would happen, just that it would be bad. So I had to worry about that too!

Well, everything turned out find and the bulb even worked when I tested my work! I did get my hands really greasy while unhooking behind the bulb and hooking it back up again.

But I had this great feeling of accomplishment! I don't know anything about cars -- except how to put the gas in! Pretty much all the time I have to take my car somewhere or have someone I know come over and help me with something, even like changing a wiper blade.

But I know about cooking and baking and cleaning. I know about bras and panties and garter belts and hose! I know what a good outfit looks like! I know how to shave my legs properly and put on nail polish! Oh, and lipstick and makeup too! And well, just all kinds of girlie stuff!

The point is: I know about girlie things much more than I know about manly things! Pretty much always have! What about you? Do you know about and are able to do manly things? Or do you know more about sissy and girlie and womanly and feminine things and are able to do those things better?
You have read this article with the title I amazed myself!. You can bookmark this page URL http://tangocupcakees.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-amazed-myself.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I amazed myself!"

Post a Comment